Thursday, January 16, 2014

HSG done January 13th

I had my HSG done on Monday. It went better than I anticipated. I was really nervous about it. The doctor that did it was a woman and very nice so that helped put me at ease.

There were only 2 bad parts. First the speculum she used was metal and very cold. The second part was when she injected the dye, it caused a burning and cramping sensation but it only lasted about a minute and got much better after that.She said everything looked normal initially but I am still waiting on the official report from my doctor.

I have been feeling like AF is going to start any minute for the past few days. I hope everything is ok and that is not a bad sign. I have been checking my temperature daily and have not had a fever so that is good. The antibiotic they gave me really upset my stomach and even made me throw up Tuesday morning but I am done taking it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment