Sunday, May 25, 2014

B12 Deficiency and Supplementation

I wanted to start taking Methyl B12 right away after seeing the results of my dna test. So I ordered some and started taking the Jarrow brand on March 18th. I started off taking 1000mg 5 times per day. 



I was chewing them, which I later found out it is better to just let them dissolve in your mouth. That takes quite a while so I switched to the 5000 mg lozenges and take that first thing in the morning.  

I didn't feel any difference at first, then on day 3 I started having detox symptoms. I had those for about 3 days then went back to normal. I was excited because this showed that it was working and making a difference. 

When I started the 5000mg morning dose I started having really vivid dreams that I remembered when I woke up. That was another great sign that my serotonin was going up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment