Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cycle 42 - 10

I had a positive opk on January 14th. I went back and looked at my last few charts and AF started between 15 to 17 days after my positive opks. So AF is due between today and the 31st. We actually had really good timing this cycle in spite of not actively trying. 

This TWW has been strange, I had pain near my pubic bone near the middle of the tww to the point were I could not fall asleep and I have been having so much cm everyday that I have had to wear panty liners. I ended up testing 2 days ago but it was negative. I checked my cervix today but couldn't really tell anything, no pink yet and it is about medium high.

My husband and I have both been feeling sick the last few days. The strange thing is that we have different symptoms. I have been having digestive upset with nausea, stomach aches, and constipation and he has been feeling congested and having headaches. We both feel run down and tired. I hope we both get better soon. I haven't been having a fever so I don't know if I am technically sick but have been feeling terrible anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment