Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Heartbroken Again


I haven't updated in over a year, but I am experiencing my 4th loss. 

My heart is shattered and yet I know somehow I will get through this. 
I got a faint pink line on 11 DPO, a beautiful pink line on 12 DPO, a faint pink line on 13 DPO, and totally negative today. I have also started bleeding. The sad thing is I have no idea how many times this has happened and would not have even known I was pregnant if I hadn't tested early. I am not even late for my cycle. I only tested since I had some spotting and was feeling very strange. 

It has been a little over 3 years since the last time I got pregnant and I had started feeling strongly that I was never going to get pregnant again and that maybe we just were not meant to have children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment