Monday, March 17, 2014

4 years Trying to Conceive

AF started on March 10th. I was very disappointed since that cycle was the 4 year mark of us trying to conceive. I have been depressed about it and starting to feel like we are never going to have kids.

I was also very worried because ever since my HSG my cycles have been more painful. This cycle was unusually light but lasted longer. The first 3 days were very painful.

In the past my cycle was always painful and heavy on the first full day of flow. I would usually then have a medium and light day followed by a few days of spotting. This time I had 5 days of light flow and 2 days of very light spotting. I can't really tell but I am hoping that it was the same amount of flow just spread over more days.

Last cycle I took vitex and royal jelly. I only took the royal jelly until I ovulated but I will be taking it the entire cycle this time. I will not be taking Vitex this cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment