Saturday, March 29, 2014

Weight loss Update

I have been using Fitness Pal to limit my calories and track my workouts for 33 days so far. I really like it and it is easy to use. I broke the 170 barrier today. I started out at 175.6 and am down to 169.8 today. So I have lost 5.8 lbs so far. I have lost 1/2 an inch off my waist and 1 inch off my hips so far but when I look at myself I can't really tell a difference yet. My husband has lost 10lbs and is already down a size in jeans.

I was 190 at my heaviest, in the summer of 2012 I lost 20 lbs just by limiting calories. I have been pregnant twice since then and gained a little bit back each time. My goal weight is 150, which is what I weighed in high school when I was very active and fit.

I have mostly been walking for exercise. My husband and I try to walk 3 miles everyday but the weather has not been that great so we have only worked out 11 of those days. The weather is starting to get nicer so we should be able to work out just about every day from now on.

The only bad thing is that my cycle decided to get crazy. I am already on Cycle Day 20 and have not had any fertile mucus, just glue-like so far and no positive OPKs. I will either be really late ovulating this cycle or annovulary. I have not had an annovulary cycle since I have been tracking it, which I started in 2012. Last time I lost weight my cycle was still regular so I thought it would do the same this time. From what I have read it seems pretty common. Maybe it is because I am actually working out this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment