Thursday, April 3, 2014

Postive OPK.... finally

I was out of town for 2 days and did not take my OPKs with me. I got back on the first and decided to take one. It was finally positive on Cycle Day 23, April 1st. I took another OPK on April 2nd because I always have positives for 2 days, that one was negative so I believe if I had tested on March 31st it would have been positive. 

I normally ovulate on the 2nd or 3rd day after the first positive OPK. The only time we BD around ovulation was on March 29th so that would be 3 or 4 days before. We were not going to try this cycle and try to focus on losing weight and getting healthier, so there is really only a small chance that I got pregnant this cycle.

AF should be due on April 15th or 16th, which means exercise and losing weight delayed my cycle by 4 or 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment