Sunday, April 13, 2014

Tested Yesterday ... BFN

I went ahead and took a pregnancy test yesterday morning. I should have been about 10 or 11 DPO. The test was negative but I saw what I thought was a hint of a line. I am guessing that must be an indent, I have never seen one before in person. I tried to get a picture of it and it wouldn't even show up on my camera.


So now I am just waiting for AF to arrive. Should be here on the 15th or 16. I had some sharp cramping pains this morning but who knows what that is about. 

I hurt my back about a week ago so I haven't been working out. It is driving me crazy not being able to. My back was starting to feel much better so we decided to go for a walk. Even though I walked very slowly and only for about 40 minutes my back is hurting even more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment