Wednesday, April 16, 2014

AF arrived today and weight loss update

AF decided to show up today so that is the end of the 34th cycle. Now we are on to cycle 35. I am not sure how actively we will be trying this cycle. I think we may just not try and not prevent and try to focus on losing weight. I will still use OPKs just in case my cycle is delayed again. This cycle ended up being 5 days longer than normal.

I have lost almost 8 lbs so far which is great but I still need to lose almost 18 more. I finally got a new pair of tennis shoes so I am excited to try them out when my back finally heals. I really needed a new pair, I could not jog at all in my other ones without having really bad knee pain as soon as I started and even walking was starting to cause knee pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment